Tata sky is one of the most popular providers of DTH services to their subscribers all over the country. It is known for offering its subscribers with normal, SD as well as HD channels. It ensures its viewers with top quality of the channels provided. The emergence of Tata sky is again an instance of advanced technology. It has enabled its subscribers to enjoy watching latest blockbusters at their home only. The subscribers are suggested to make on time Tata sky recharge, so as to enjoy its continual services.
Tata sky is a joint venture between the Tata group and the 21st century Fox. One can now also enjoy some active series offered by Tata sky. This can be done by just paying for the value-added services by making use of Freecharge, Paytm, Mobikwik, etc. It also facilitates its subscribers to customize their package, as desired by them. It is considered as the one and only Pay TV player in the world. Not only this, it has a team of professionals for providing efficient customer care services.
Tata Sky Special Offer
- Recently Tata sky has launched a special offer, i.e. the 25% cashback offer. The subscribers can avail this offer, by making the Tata sky recharge using Paytm.
- Not only Paytm, the users can make a recharge for Rs.250 or more with the help of Tata sky mobile app, Quick recharge, www.mytatcom, etc.
- The eligible users who make the Tata sky recharge every time have received this offer from different mediums.
- This offer is valid for once in a month.
- Cash back is only available for the time, when the promo code is Rs.100.
- The amount of cashback will be credited to the same Paytm account using which the Tata sky subscriber account has been recharged.
- The offer is restricted to be used once only for the registered mobile number or the subscriber ID.
- The minimum amount for availing this offer is Rs.250.
Some Broadband plans offered by Tata sky
Not only DTH services, the broadband services of Tata sky are also found in more than 12 cities in the country. It offers its users with numerous special plans. In order to be a part of these plans, the users are required to check, whether it is available in their city or not, if yes; they can fill up a small contact form. Below mentioned are a fewbroadband plans offered by Tata Sky:
- Tata sky one month plan: In this plan, the users are offered with data at five different speeds at different price, including:
- 5MBPS @ Rs999
- 10MBPS plan costs Rs.1150
- 30MBPS, 50MBPS and 100MBPS costing Rs.1500, Rs.1800 and Rs2500 respectively.
- Tata Sky broadband 3 months plan: In this plan also, the users are provided with five speeds of data at different prices, including:
- 5MBPS @ Rs2997
- 10MBPS plan costs Rs.3450
- 30MBPS, 50MBPS and 100MBPS costing Rs.4500, Rs.5400 and Rs7500 respectively.